Warehouse Material Handler - Seasonal
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Instant Shelter® Brand in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Warehouse Material Handler. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator.
The Material handler plays a crucial role in the day-to-day operations of a warehouse. They move freight, stock, supplies and other materials from one area to another, loading items onto trucks, shelves or shipping pallets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Material Handler exclusively uses RF scanner to complete Replenishment tasks.
- Work closely with Inventory Specialist and leads to resolve any task concerns that arise.
- Must be certified on stand-up reach forklift.
- Must complete all tasks in the time allotted and within established accuracy standards.
- Maintain inventory integrity and product safety at all times.
- Good communications skills
- Must have the willingness to take direction from Warehouse leadership
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- General knowledge and experience in Warehousing
- Flexibility to work overtime when required and on short notice.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Ability to avoid distractions and stay focused on working effectively in a cubicle environment.
- Drug-Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after the eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified candidates submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.