MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE - 25% OFF SITEWIDE
Coupon exclusions apply - Discounts cannot be combined
FREE Ground Shipping on all orders of $199 or more
FREE Shipping Via Ground Online orders only. Here’s how:
- Add up to 10 items to the shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Add your billing/shipping address
- Select the FREE Ground Shipping option
- Select Payment option
- Select Place Order
CARE & MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
For long lasting durability and the best possible protection for your E-Z UP® Instant Shelter® products, follow these E-Z care and maintenance instructions:
For Everyday Use and Storage:
- Always use an E-Z UP Roller Bag or E-Z UP Cover Bag for protection during storage or transportation.
- Although the top is designed to remain on the frame during storage, let the top and frame dry completely before closing or storing to avoid mildew.
- Use or to secure your shelter when set up and in-use as windy conditions can arise at any time.
For Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Do not use a washing machine to clean your E-Z UP® products.
- Use a mild soap (not detergent) and plenty of water to clean your E-Z UP® top.
- Frame will operate and look better if occasionally treated with silicone spray, especially before and after use in damp conditions. Remove excess silicone residue before applying top.
- Use a seam sealer (available at most sporting goods and hardware stores) if top leaks or drips water.
- Hand tighten bolts if frame becomes loose (do not over tighten as this can result in broken trusses).