Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP®, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Warehouse Shipper/Picker. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an outstanding Graphic Designer to be a key contributor in assuring our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
This position is responsible for fulfilling parcel and international orders as well as picking. Ensuring the daily orders are fulfilled accurately and completed in a timely manner. We are an equal opportunity employer seeking someone who is committed to safety, excellent attendance and relevant experience in shipping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfill/Ships daily orders (parcel, International) accurately.
- Pick orders
- Maintain and organize daily shipping documents.
- Ensures outgoing product is organized by the correct carrier before it is picked up.
- Verifies that all shippable items are properly labeled.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure the customer in hand date for delivery is met.
- Ensures shipping labels and order numbers match.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Carries out tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor.
- Adhere to all safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Accurately picks product quantities per picking instructions.
- Maintains inventory integrity while picking and making moves as performed with an RF scanner.
- Work closely with Lead to resolve any task concerns that arise.
- Performs will call deliveries to docks and to the E-Z UP store.
- Responsible for loading pallets on trucks using an electric pallet jack.
- WMS experience
- General knowledge and experience in warehousing.
- 2 yrs Shipping Experience (Starship/ProShip recommended)
- Strong data entry skills.
- Computer Literate (NAV/Microsoft Office)
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to communicate with co-workers and work well within a group.
- Opportunity for growth!
- Access to affordable medical, dental, vision and supplemental benefits after eligibility period, at a shared cost between E-Z UP and employee
- Participation in company sponsored 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fast paced, business casual work environment
- Drug Free environment
Qualified candidates submit resume with salary history to email@example.com. Southern California candidates only please, as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.