Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP®, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Shipping Clerk. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an outstanding Graphic Designer to be a key contributor in assuring our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
As the Shipping Clerk you will prepare documentation, maintain records, and coordinates logistics for product shipments. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of shipping best practices. We expect you to perform well in a team environment, have exceptional people skills and be goal oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling domestic and international shipments
- Daily distribution of truck orders to the Warehouse staff
- Providing freight quotes to internal customers
- Allocation of all back ordered product
- Review of all open and picked orders for completeness
- Coordinating special projects or pack-outs with Truck Order Lead
- Completes all aspects of Retail and Ecommerce freight orders including submission of EDI documents and
reviewing any chargeback issues that arise in our customer’s portals.
- Scans and maintains files for all truck orders
- Creates carton, pallet, box labels as needed
- Creates Commercial Invoices as needed.
- Works with Accounting on proper coding of freight invoices
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Ability to work in a face paced environment and prioritize daily tasks appropriately
- General Knowledge and experience in Warehousing
- Shipping experience with EDI documents
- Computer Literate
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office software with solid Excel skills
- Knowledge of Navision and Solochain is a plus
- Able to communicate with co-workers and work well within a group
- Opportunity for growth!
- Access to affordable medical, dental, vision and supplemental benefits after eligibility period, at a shared cost between E-Z UP and employee
- Participation in company sponsored 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fast paced, business casual work environment
- Drug Free environment
Qualified candidates submit resume with salary history to email@example.com. Southern California candidates only please, as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.