Warehouse Material Handler/ReplenisherThe Job:
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Instant Shelter® Brand in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Warehouse Material Handler/Replenisher. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest-quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator.The Role:
The Material handler plays a crucial role in the day-to-day operations of a warehouse. They move freight, stock, supplies and other materials from one area to another, loading items onto trucks, shelves or shipping pallets.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works closely with the Receiving Lead and Warehouse Lead.
- Works in conjunction with Inventory Control to maintain the count integrity of the warehouse
- Responsible for replenishing pick locations from overstock locations
- Material Handler exclusively uses RF technology to complete all moves.
- Responsible for consolidating pallets to make additional pallet spaces as needed
- Works in conjunction with Inventory Control to maintain the count integrity of the warehouse.
- Coordinates task completion with lead and other staff as needed.
- Work closely with supervisor and lead to resolve any task concerns that arise.
- Must complete all tasks in the time allotted and within established accuracy standards.
- Must have the willingness to take direction from Warehouse leadership.
- Cross-train on alternate assignments such as picking and or shipping.
- Perform routine and assigned housekeeping tasks to ensure a safe work environment.
- General knowledge and experience in Warehousing.
- Able to lift to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Stand Up Lift Certification is a must and electric pallet jack experience is a bonus.
- Able to communicate with co-workers and work well within a group.
Norco, CaliforniaThe Benefits:
- Opportunity for growth!
- Access to affordable medical, dental, vision and supplemental benefits after eligibility period, at a shared cost between E-Z UP and employee
- Participation in company sponsored 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fast paced, business casual work environment
- Drug Free environment
Qualified candidates submit resume with salary history to email@example.com. Southern California candidates only please, as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.