Endeavor™ 13’ x 13’
With the Endeavor™'s heavy-duty foot pad, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes along with added stability. It will stand the test of time after repeated exposure to the sun, wind, and elements.
Some of the many applications for the Endeavor™ include trade shows, disaster relief services, corporate events, command posts, and annual outdoor special events.
The E-Z UP® Endeavor™ 13' x 13' shelter tent is fully customizable to showcase your brand and reflect your company culture. The extra-large size provides plenty of space to include your organization's name, logo, or event theme. You can choose from six bold color selections that will help people easily spot your brand amid a sea of basic tents.
When you finalize your Endeavor™ Shelter tent purchase through E-Z UP®, you can expect to receive the highest level of service from our team.
- Auto Slider Pull-Pin™ for Quick-Lock Release
- Auto Peak® Tensioner - Ensures Proper Top Fit and Form
- E-Z Glide Truss Washers – Provide an E-Z Set Up
- High-Strength End Caps - Heavy-Duty for Greater Durability, Includes Built-In Accessory Loops
- Toggle Leg Adjustment - 3 Height Options with 3" Intervals
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Frame - Lighter Weight with Eight-Sided Design for Added Strength
- Heavy Duty Foot Pad - For Increased Stability
- California State Fire Marshal Flame Retardant CertifiedBottom of Form
- Meets the CPAI-84, NFPA-701, and CAN/ULC-S109 fire resistance codes
|Item Weight||130 lbs (43.1 kg)|
|Shelter Model||Endeavor Shelter|
|Recommended Uses||Trade Shows, Corporate Events, Rental Industry, Sponsorship Advertising, Command Posts, Industrial Applications, Outdoor Display, Automotive & Racing Events, Disaster Relief Services|
|Frame Material||Gray Aluminum|
|Vented Top||Non Vented|
|Product Includes||Fabric Top, Folding Frame and Cover Bag|
|Shelter Size||13 x 13|
|Height Settings||5 Height Settings|
|Maximum Peak Height||13' 3" (4.1 m)|
|Maximum Headroom||7' 11" (2.4 m)|
|Valance Clearance||7' (2.1 m)|
|Top Description||E-Z UP® Instant Shelter® tops are fire resistant treated to meet fire codes CPAI-84, NFPA-701, and CAN/ULC-S109 California State Fire Marshal Flame Retardant Certified Fabric is coated to resist water, ultraviolet rays, and mildew Fabric is a professional grade|
|Frame Description||Aircraft Grade Aluminum|