E-Z UP to showcase innovation, customization with restomod 1961 Pro Touring Corvette at SEMA
NORCO, Calif., Oct. 31, 2017
Innovation is showcased in every detail of the restomod 1961 Pro Touring Corvette that will be on display at the E-Z UP booth during the SEMA Show, set for Oct. 31 – Nov. 3 in Las Vegas.
E-Z UP founder Mark Carter was involved in every detail of restomodding the Corvette, a four-year-long project. The E-Z UP Corvette features original designs and top-quality materials, just like the ingenuity Carter brings to his company every day.
Started in 1983, E-Z UP is the original and still No. 1 provider of Instant Shelter® products.
“The attention to detail and precision put into the Corvette reflects the E-Z UP brand,” Carter said. “We stand for quality and originality.”
The E-Z UP Corvette custom features include:
- HRE custom wheels shod in Pirelli P-Zero 255/35ZR20 and 285/35ZR20 rubber
- Fabrication, paint, and interior by Hot Rods & Custom Stuff
- Mandrel-bent complete Corvette chassis from Art Morrison
- Triangulated rear suspension paired with a Strange Engineering 9-inch with an S-Series third member and 31-spline axles
- Rick's Hot Rods' stainless steel EFI gas tank and auxiliary tank providing a capacity of 32 gallons
- 2016 GM Performance LS3 crate engine with 376 cubes of displacement, assembled with forged 4340 steel I-beam rods, aluminum hypereutectic pistons and a compression ratio of 10.7:1
- Holley Dominator EFI vehicle management system
- Ceramic-coated Art Morrison headers incorporating a pair of polished stainless MagnaFlow mufflers
- GM Performance 4L65E automatic transmission connecting to a driveshaft from Oceanside Driveline
- Custom hood peak, center console and stitched interior.
The E-Z UP Corvette will be on display during SEMA at booth No. 20269 along with free swag and new products – including the new Endeavor™ 10-foot by 15-foot shelter, the strongest and most durable Instant Shelter product in the world.
E-Z UP also will have its newest restomod, the E-Z UP Jet Ranger helicopter, at booth No. 62125 as part of a partnership launch with “DUB Magazine.”
For more information on the E-Z UP Corvette or Jet Ranger, visit ezup.com/garage.