Warehouse Order Picker - Seasonal
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Order Picker. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator.
The Order Picker is responsible for pulling the daily orders that ship through the shipping line at the direction of the Shipping Coordinator and Shipping Leads.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Accurately pick product quantities per picking instructions.
• Picker exclusively uses RF technology to complete picking task.
• Sort, label and store picked product safely in containers or on pallets.
• Coordinate picking task completion with lead and other staff as needed.
• Work closely with supervisor and lead to resolve any task concern that arise.
• Responsible for separating all FedEx and UPS shipments.
• Must complete all tasks in the time allotted and within established accuracy standards.
• Maintain inventory integrity and product safety at all times.
- Cross-train on alternative assignments and perform duties in other work areas as needed
- Perform routine and assigned housekeeping tasks to ensure a safe working environment
- Operate a stand-up reach and a sit down to assist with picking truck orders.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- General knowledge and experience in Warehousing
- Flexibility to work overtime when required and on short notice.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Ability to avoid distractions and stay focused working effectively in a cubicle environment.
- Drug Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified candidates submit resume to email@example.com. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.