Territory Sales Representative
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP®, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Territory Sales Representative. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an outstanding Territory Sales Representative to be a key contributor in assuring our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
E-Z UP is looking for a Territory Sales Representative with extensive outside sales experience, to drive growth within defined territory, by increasing sales revenues and maintaining customer relationships within sales territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. We are looking for someone that has a “hunter” mentality, is self-motivated, energetic, ambitions, and organized with a can-do attitude to take advantage of a great opportunity to work within a dynamic, and rapidly growing segment of the company.
- DRIVE GROWTH WITHIN DEFINED TERRIROTY
- Build an implement an effective and efficient territory sales plan for assigned territory.
- Develop and plan sales strategies to achieve required sales results and handle new business development activities using avenues such as cold calling.
- Conduct sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers.
- Keep informed of market trends, technology and competitor activity.
- Generate timely and accurate sales and target performance reports.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding performance.
- Prepare and present proposals in complete and professional manner, according to company standards, while maintaining timely follow up calls to current pipeline.
- Arrange and travel to business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Attend industry functions, such as various association events, tradeshows and conferences.
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitor to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Extensive travel within territory will be required.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure projects are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
Note: The above list of details may be altered by management as the position warrants.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related filed.
- 3-5 years of previous experience as an Outside Sales Representative or similar field.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to analyze and report on data and sales statistics.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Travel required.
- Salary plus bonus based on results.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified candidates submit resume to email@example.com. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.