Sublimation Heat Press Operator
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Instant Shelter® Brand in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Sublimation Heat Press Operator. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator.
The purpose of the sublimation operator is to complete assignments and operate the sublimation heat calendar press according to standards. Have knowledge of Dye-Sublimation, Digital printing, and or offset printing. Be self-motivated, driven, professional stature and ability to work well with others under adverse condition
Essential Job Duties
• Maintain full production of assigned sublimation heat press units
• Prioritize orders based on schedule
• Document processed orders in a digital tracker and hand-written log
• Complete scheduled maintenance on machines
• Generic housekeeping janitorial duties (sweep, mop, dust, vacuum, etc.)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Flexibility to work overtime when required and on short notice.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Ability to avoid distractions and stay focused on working effectively in a cubicle environment.
- Drug-Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Standing for long periods at a time
- Bending & Squatting required to load materials
- Must be able to perform the physical demands of the Job including:
- Willing to learn and work together as a team to finish a task, under pressure during peak times.
- Detailed oriented and a quick learner.
- Good attitude and willing to do what is required to get a job done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Printing experience (Offset, Large Format, Etc.)
- Legible handwriting
- Punctuality and attendance a must
- Good Sense of Urgency
- Ability to take direction from leads and supervisors
- Ability to stand for long periods of Time
- Legible Handwriting
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence and speak effectively and present information. Respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, clients, vendors, and employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of basic office equipment and personal computers. Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Must be able to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Company.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after the eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.