Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP@, the world leader in the Instant Shelter@ industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Instant Sheltere Brand in the World"", seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of SEM Coordinator. E-Z UP has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z created the original Instant Shelter in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an Events & Branding Marketing Coordinator to be a key contributor in assuring our products meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
The SEM Coordinator will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and tracking the effectiveness of a paid search strategy. The successful candidate should be a competent professional able to adapt to change in a fast pace environment.
- Develop paid search strategy, for multiple channels, based on vertical market-specific goals
- Build, optimize, and report on B2C and B2B campaigns for a roster of vertical markets across search and display
- Perform daily account management of multiple paid media channels including Google Ads & Bing Ads, Amazon, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Define, monitor and analyze KPI trends such as CTR, CPC's and CPL to optimize campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly reviews that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Actively test and analyze targeting criteria (keywords & audiences), ad content, landing pages and bid strategies to drive higher quality scores and conversion rates
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research and analyze competitor paid advertising and organic results in search landscape
- Well-versed in online marketing best practices and measurements. Stay on top of technology changes and how they impact campaign performance (i.e. platform algorithms)
- Think critically and creatively to proactively develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results Communicate strategic recommendations to key stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or quantitative discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in digital marketing within a corporate environment
- Strong understanding of Google, Bing, Amazon and YouTube ads
- 2+ years of experience in managing, developing and optimizing PPC campaigns and strategies
- Experience with Excel and translating data analysis into meaningful visual presentations
- SEO experience preferred (driving traffic by performing keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, and link building).
- Experience with Project Management systems (PLUS: Teamwork)
- Microsoft Office suite Excellent organization skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active attitude with adaptability
- Team player with ability to work with all levels of management
- Ability to operate in a high volume
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Good work habits
- Sound judgment
- Pleasant and friendly demeanor
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure and deadlines
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence and speak effectively and present information. Respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, clients, vendors, and employees of organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. COMPUTER SKILLS
Knowledge of basic office equipment and personal computers. Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Must be able to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Company.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fast paced, business casual work environment
- Drug Free environment
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
This position requires up to 5% travel.
Qualified candidates submit resume to HR@ezup.com. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.