Sales Graphic Designer
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Graphic Designer. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find a Graphic Designer to be a key contributor in assuring our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our sales representatives and clients needs in order to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of projects for creative design and logo vectorization including but not limited to templates, renditions, art ids and Virtual Sales Orders (VSO).
The goal is to create solutions for customers that have limited artwork availability and know how to get their business and/or personal message across using the custom printed solutions available when working with E-Z UP.
The following responsibilities/functions have been provided as examples of the types of work most likely associated with this position. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employee can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for our customers.
- Support the sales team with artwork needs including logo vectorization/cleanup and creative design layout for custom E-Z UP products.
- Provide PDF files for all updated vector images to sales representatives for their customers.
- Create project timelines up front.
- Track, manage and deliver to the original estimated time on a per project basis.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide creative renditions, template layouts and VSOs as needed based on the project.
- Provide Sales Art Team overflow assistance as needed.
- Proficiency in computer layout and design, specifically using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others individually, and as part of a team.
- Ability to visually articulate design ideas.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines.
- Must demonstrate and maintain a strong work ethic and a good demeanor toward work.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Flexibility to work overtime when required and on short notice.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Ability to avoid distractions and stay focused on working effectively in a cubicle environment.
- Drug-Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after the eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified candidates submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.