Retail Sales Associate
E-Z UP Direct.Com, LLC is the premier online and retail store source of E-Z UP, portable Instant Shelters, accessories and services. E-Z UP® Instant Shelters are considered to be the industry leader and benchmark in this growing and dynamic field of produ We cater to the needs of Families, Teams, Corporate, Federal and Local Agencies line of products and custom applications, all backed-up by a top-notch team of professionals. E-Z UP Direct; LLC is currently seeking qualified Retail Sales Associate for our Factory Store located in Norco.
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining good customer relationships ensuring new and existing customers have smooth sales transactions. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
- Determine effective store promotion opportunities. Tap into local selling opportunities. This will be done working independently or with the help of Management.
- Determine ways to increase store sales (upselling) and ways to increase store traffic.
- Sales Reporting – Daily, Weekly and Monthly sales reports
- Customer Service - Ensure a consistent and excellent customer service experience for each and every customer by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, product knowledge, appearance, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Complies with Company Policies & Procedures – Store Safety
- Acquiring and maintaining a strong knowledge of all E-Z UP Instant Shelter products, accessories, pricing, promotions and services.
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations and comparisons.
- Sales Floor Presentation – Pricing, product displays, this includes rearranging the showroom and ensuring that new product is on display.
- Community Outreach – Promote the store and E-Z UP Products through Innovative Sales Programs and Advertising Campaigns
- Inventory Control – Assure the proper level and mix of inventory is on hand.
- A High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of retail sales experience with key holder/cash handling responsibilities is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Computer skills (ERP, MS Office, etc.)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, Saturdays and holidays.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively and present information. Respond to questions from customers, clients, and employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of basic office equipment and personal computers. Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Must be able to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Company.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Flexibility to work overtime when required and on short notice.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Ability to avoid distractions and stay focused working effectively in a cubicle environment.
- Drug Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified candidates submit resume to email@example.com. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.