Reseller Support Associate
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Reseller Support Associate. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find a Reseller Support Associate to be a key contributor in assuring our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
As the Reseller Support Associate you will provide support to our network of Authorized Distributors of E-Z UP product. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. We expect you to perform well in a team environment, have exceptional people skills and be goal oriented. This individual will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships ensuring new and existing customers have smooth sales transactions.
- Support our Dealers by processing quotes, orders and assisting via phone and email.
- Update, revise and follow up on Quotes, Orders, Customer Accounts in internal systems
- Work with different departments to ensure orders are produced and shipped within appropriate timeframes
- Respond to new sales leads, inbound calls and e-mails from new and existing customers in a timely manner
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customers with warranty or order issues
- Additional tasks as requested by General Manager or Supervisor
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamworking skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- 3+ years customer service/sales experience required
- Good PC skills including knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook or similar e-mail program.
- SalesForce.com experience
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence and speak effectively and present information. Respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, clients, vendors, and employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of basic office equipment and personal computers. Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Must be able to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Company.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fast paced, business casual work environment
- Drug Free environment
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.