Marketing Graphic Designer
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for more than 35 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products and service in the business.
E-Z UP is seeking a dynamic person capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas to fill the role of Graphic Designer at its headquarters. E-Z UP has always set itself apart from other canopy-makers with its innovative and highest-quality products. E-Z UP invented Instant Shelter® industry in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an outstanding Graphic Designer to be a key contributor in assuring our products exceed our customers’ expectations.
The Graphic Designer’s main responsibility is to assist the Marketing Team with the design and creation of print and digital content, including email campaigns, magazine ads, digital banners, catalogs, owner’s manuals, social media images, and more. The Graphic Designer visualizes and creates graphics, including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. The Graphic Designer successfully helps shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more. As an integral member of the Marketing Team, the Graphic Designer helps promote the E-Z UP® brand identity through the development and consistent use of appropriate and unique graphic elements. The Graphic Designer must be able to produce high-quality results on a tight schedule.
The following responsibilities/functions have been provided as examples of the types of work most likely associated with this position. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employee can perform the essential functions of the job
- Assume creative ownership of a variety of print projects (heavy catalog, brochure, spec sheet work)
- Create dynamic email designs that enhance our brand and drive revenue; HTML coding of email campaigns as needed
- Support the E-Z UP® brand initiatives and maintain brand consistency; act as brand gatekeeper for all design elements
- Continually propose new and dynamic creative that evolves the E-Z UP® brand identity
- Manage production of marketing materials including vendor relationships and negotiations as needed
- Manage design guidelines, digital assets, and graphic archives
- Assist with product photo shoots and lifestyle images
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Actively gain customer insights and product knowledge
Education and Skills:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, CSS Coding, photo editing and audio and video editing software
- Basic competence with HTML coding -- limited but essential need to code email campaigns, landing pages and other web projects as required
- Solid grasp of design concepts, ideally with a degree/education in graphic design
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing graphics for an ecommerce or retail company
- Creative flair with a strong ability to meet design requirements
- Experience owning a wide variety of print projects from concept through production
- Ability to deliver solid designs on a tight deadline
- Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant
- Comfortable accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience developing brand style guides
- E-mail marketing and Pardot experience a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Drug Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.