Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Instant Shelter® Brand in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Marketing Coordinator. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find a Marketing Coordinator to be a key contributor in assuring our products meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for project management support, tradeshow/event coordination, and analyzing the effectiveness of email campaigns. The successful candidate should be a competent professional able to adapt to change in a fast pace environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the corporate marketing manager with project management and daily operation of the marketing team, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow with graphic designers and internal customers.
- Review the development of collateral and tangible marketing materials including email campaigns
- Work closely with the sales managers on email campaign program development and implementation.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Plan, manage and evaluate tradeshow and events including logistics
- Maintain annual tradeshow schedule meanwhile tracking and providing ROI on events
- May staff tradeshow and local promotional events as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing role for a medium to large company with multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with Project Management systems (Teamwork are a plus)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce and Pardot are a plus).
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office with advanced skills in excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active attitude with adaptability
- Team player with ability to work with all levels of management
- Ability to operate in a high volume
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Good work habits
- Sound judgment
- Pleasant and friendly demeanor
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure and deadlines
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence and speak effectively and present information. Respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, clients, vendors, and employees of organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of basic office equipment and personal computers. Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Must be able to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Company.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Flexibility to work overtime when required and on short notice
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment
- Ability to avoid distractions and stay focused working effectively in a cubicle environment
- Drug-Free environment
- Occasional light lifting
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after the eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fast-paced, business casual work environment
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
This position requires up to 10% travel.
Qualified candidates submit resume to HR@ezup.com. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.