International E-Z UP, Inc., the home of the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter® In the World™'. E-Z UP is the leader and founder of the Instant Shelter® industry category which is headquartered in Southern California. E-Z UP provides the highest quality product in shelters and accessories worldwide. E-Z UP is the leader in producing custom shelters out of our state-of-the-art printed graphics and production facility. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies which help promote their world recognized products. We are the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter® In the World™, for a record and unprecedented 35 years.
The IND/GOV Inside Sales’ main responsibility is to contact industrial market distribution partners, end users and premium brands by telephone in order to promote and sell products and services, receive orders and gather intelligence for target industries such as solar, roofing, plumbing and real estate development.
Primary responsibilities include activities with focus on innovative solutions for the industrial market. This involves leveraging relationships with existing and potential distribution partners in concert with objectives of the Company’s Business Plan. Identify sales prospects within assigned territory and provide accurate forecasts and activity reports to management.
Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's needs. Responsible for developing and executing quarterly sales plans to expand existing client base and generating new business to meet established sales quota.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following responsibilities/functions have been provided as examples of the types of work most likely associated with this position. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employee can perform the essential functions of the job
- Make outbound telephone calls to existing customer base
- Identify and contact new prospective customers within target markets
- Make 30+ outbound calls daily
- Capitalize on relationships to build revenue-producing opportunities
- Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings
- Create new business by identifying and developing niche markets for the product line
- Evaluate prospective dealer needs and prepare product proposals that meet their needs & budget
- Maintain existing distributor base and update contact information in SFDC (Salesforce.com)
- Respond to inbound calls and e-mails from existing and potential customers
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable
- Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management
- Additional tasks as requested by General Manager or Sales Operations Manager
- Ability to identify prospects and close sales transactions
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Requires a degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years sales experience required
- Good PC skills including knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of SFDC (SalesForce.com)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Drug Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.