Inside Sales Representative - Automotive and Powersports
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP®, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Inside Sales Representative with a focus on Automotive / Powersports. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an outstanding Inside Sales Representative to be a key contributor in assuring our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an Inside Sales Representative with a focus on Automotive/ Powersports, you will be responsible for the acquisition of new business, while maintaining and growing existing relationships within a defined market. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. We expect you to perform well in a team environment, have exceptional people skills and be goal oriented. This individual will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships ensuring new and existing customers have smooth sales transactions. Much of this contact will be by phone in conjunction with e-mail.
Here’s what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer inbound calls, e-mails, chats and web leads
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Educate customers on product options and make recommendations based on needs and budget
- Prepare product quotes for customer
- Close sales, secure payment and achieve monthly/quarterly quotas
- Prepare all paperwork necessary for order completeness.
- Diligently record all sales activities and necessary follow-up in CRM system
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Perform account maintenance activities
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Performs other duties as required
You may be a fit for this position if you:
- Have experience in Automotive/Powersports Industry.
- Can identify prospects, present products and close sales.
- Have a proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Have excellent communication, presentation & customer relationship building skills.
- Are friendly, tactful and professional in your communications on the phone and in e-mail.
- Are a multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes as well as prioritize your work load.
- Experience in Automotive/Powersports Industry.
- Have a degree in a related field or equivalent experience, 2 to 3 years.
- Fluent with PC skills including knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com a plus)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Flexibility to work overtime when required and on short notice.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Ability to avoid distractions and stay focused working effectively in a cubicle environment.
- Drug Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified candidates submit resume to email@example.com. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.