eCommerce Sales Specialist
Want to be with a leader?? Join the team at E-Z UP®, the world leader in the Instant Shelter® industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP®, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of eCommerce Sales Specialist. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an outstanding Inside Sales Representative to be a key contributor in assuring our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an eCommerce Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for E-Z UP’s third-party Internet Reseller channels. In this role, you will focus on the acquisition of new business, while maintaining and maximizing the sales and profits for all assigned resellers. The successful candidate has sales and on-boarding experience with the internet side of large mass merchants and big box retailers, as well as pure internet resellers. This person also has a proven track record of successful ecommerce growth results.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of managing product listings, optimizing product visibility in search, researching new product opportunities, analyzing data and growing revenue in their respective categories. We expect you to perform well in a team environment, have exceptional people skills and be goal oriented. This individual will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Here’s what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and deliver sales goals, providing regular forecast updates to monitor progress against monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Launch, maintain and improve product listings on Amazon and other 3rd party resellers daily, ensuring products are both accurate and compelling to incite consumer purchase
- Contribute to strategy development regarding product placements, pricing, and effective optimization techniques.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to gather key product content (e.g. imagery, video, technology and description sheets, etc.) to optimize listings, attract more attention to increase sales.
- Manage Amazon FBA inventory and work with Amazon warehouse to ensure proper stock of all products.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Add new, targeted Internet Resellers through proactive contact and strategies.
- Track operational metrics, including on-hand inventory, turnover, sell-thru, product reviews, chargebacks, non-compliance, etc. and provide performance summaries and reporting against KPIs.
- Ensure complete and on-time order fulfillment, chargeback minimization, and operations metrics compliance.
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns calendar in coordination with third-party resellers.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews.
- Develop an intimate understanding of each category’s top sellers, competition, and growth opportunities, leveraging that knowledge into strategies that garner an advantage for our products
- Participate in annual forecasts and budgeting
- Performs other duties as required
You may be a fit for this position if you:
- Have successful experience managing Amazon Seller Central and FBA programs
- Demonstrated experience growing visibility and sales in the Amazon marketplace, preferably with existing brands and products
- Strong communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment across multiple departments.
- Strong project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision
- A customer-oriented mindset, with an intense focus on understanding how and why customers buy one product over another online
- Deep understanding of how to win and maintain ownership of the Buy Box in a multiple marketplace seller environments
- Demonstrated high business acumen, showcasing the ability to capitalize on opportunities in a fast-paced online environment
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis, communicate results effectively, and work with team members in developing and implementing new programs to drive results
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and AdWords strategies
- Have experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or InDesign (preferred, but not required)
- 2+ years successful experience in managing eCommerce sales and marketplace channels.
- At least 2 years of Amazon specific experience
- Technically savvy, with proficiency in Excel (csv imports, pivot tables, and math functions)
- Expert level experience in Vendor Central
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Flexibility to work overtime when required and on short notice.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Ability to avoid distractions and stay focused working effectively in a cubicle environment.
- Drug Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified candidates submit resume to email@example.com. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.