eCommerce Project Coordinator
E-Z UP®, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of eCommerce Project Coordinator in their Norco headquarters office. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP® created the original Instant Shelter® in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an outstanding Project Coordinator to be a key contributor in assuring our eCommerce experience meets or exceeds our customers’ expectations.
The ideal candidate has a passion for project management, is current with eCommerce platform and technology trends yet forward thinking, and has experience with the Magento enterprise platform. Experience with top-of-category brands and products is a major plus.
The eCommerce Project Coordinator’s main responsibility is to work with the Digital Marketing and IT functions to lead eCommerce development projects. As an integral member of these teams as well as the whole organization, the eCommerce Project Coordinator is diligent about driving projects to completion in a timely manner.
The following responsibilities/functions have been provided as examples of the types of work most likely associated with this position. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employee can perform the essential functions of the job
- Create project plans detailing project schedule, resource/budget estimates, project milestones, quality requirements and metrics. Establish project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction.
- Collaborate with functional departments to create and maintain alignment around the project objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and project constraints.
- Drive project execution and delivery according to business needs and requirements.
- Provide eCommerce functionality expertise during project planning, development and production-support.
- Monitor website performance and health through a variety of tools. Initiate changes/solutions as needed.
- Review eCommerce platform and architecture with development teams to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to lead eCommerce requirements gathering and analysis.
- Creatively apply project management processes to address unique situations. Assess project status and direct corrective measures to ensure project success including escalation and visibility to Senior Leadership when appropriate.
- Update/maintain project status via corporate project management system.
- Coordinate feature development and integrations with internal systems.
- Organize and manage new product launches gathering content and digital assets from cross-functional teams to properly create new product on storefront.
- Maintain the supporting data architecture behind the products, including categories, product types, attributes, inventory, search engine, upsell and cross sell functionality.
- Contribute to project plans to support marketing campaigns pre and post-sales.
- Initiate/update discount/coupon codes for various marketing promotions.
- Coordinate website maintenance and enhancements.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree. Specific coursework in computer science, information technology, or equivalent is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of previous project management experience coordinating eCommerce B2B/B2C projects.
- Experience with Magento enterprise eCommerce platforms very desirable.
- Deep knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, eCommerce development frameworks and tools.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and follows through with defined solutions and action plans.
- Ability to be flexible to accommodate a wide variety of functional team member styles and leverage team diversity.
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Industry experience in the Consumer Products Industry with an understanding of eCommerce success factors is highly desirable.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Drug Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
Qualified candidates submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.