Digital Marketing and eCommerce Director
E-Z UP is the premier Instant Shelter Brand featuring the best quality products & accessories along with a commitment to an exceptional customer experience. E-Z UP is looking for a creative, energetic, and experienced Director to lead our Digital Marketing & eCommerce initiatives. This senior position will drive growth, brand awareness, and conversion for multiple business divisions by shaping the overall digital strategy and executing it across the Company’s marketing platforms. The Digital Marketing & eCommerce Director’s primary responsibility is to achieve maximum company growth by increasing measurable brand awareness and sales through innovative digital marketing combined with an industry-leading user experience. This is a great opportunity to make a major contribution to the digital future of the E-Z UP brand.
The Digital Marketing & eCommerce Director role is a critical hire for E-Z UP and will be a member of the Company’s management team that works closely with the President and other executive stakeholders to grow the brand.
- Expand the company’s digital marketing strategy within the channels of paid search, content marketing, paid social media, programmatic, e-mail marketing and analytics/attribution
- Manage all aspects of eCommerce development including digital technology advancements, content/SEO strategy, promotional and transactional-based campaigns and other online marketing/user experience responsibilities
- Manage and direct website technical structure, design & aesthetics, content, navigation, information architecture, branding/marketing, performance, and functionality efforts to positively impact eCommerce efforts
- Leverage data-driven digital media intelligence to identify inefficiencies, expand brand value and deliver actionable insights that drive growth and return on advertising spending
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Provide creative feedback on marketing assets and campaigns and lead a/b testing strategy across multiple digital channels
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
What You Need to Possess
- Be strategic, innovative and a creative thinker
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant industry focus. Advanced degree/MBA desired.
- Five to ten years of experience executing digital marketing strategies and/or managing websites
- Internet Marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
- Significant Experience with B2C or B2B eCommerce, preferably on the Magento Enterprise platform
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Ability to specify technical changes to technical/development teams
- An in-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimization and factors that influence high rankings in Google
- Experience with PPC - Management of Pay per click programs
- Superior interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation, facilitation and influence skills with ability to develop accurate and detailed messaging with sensitivity to proper tone and positioning
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of strategic planning principles and best practices
- Experienced at developing and managing budget and appropriate KPI’s
- Strong vendor management experience with effective negotiation skills
- Strong project and time management skills, combined with an accountable “can do” attitude, that allow the candidate to complete projects on time and on budget
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fast paced, business casual work environment
- Drug Free environment
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified candidates submit resume to email@example.com. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.