Digital Print Operator
Want to be with a leader? Join the team at International E-Z UP, Inc., the world leader in the Instant Shelter® canopy industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter Brand in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Digital Print Operator. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP created the original Instant Shelter® canopy in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an outstanding Digital Print Operator to be a key contributor in assuring our products exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Computer knowledge; CALDERA software knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Operator is responsible for reviewing incoming digital orders
- Logging in orders manually and digitally
- Printing files form RIP software
- Performing daily maintenance to printers
- Reviewing files as being printed for errors
- Maintaining inventories
- Daily housekeeping
- Flexible schedule – Overtime included
- Must work second shift – 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM PST
- Must be able to communicate with department lead
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence and speak effectively and present information. Respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, clients, vendors, and employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment and personal computers. Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Must be able to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Company.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fun, fast-paced, innovative and business casual work environment
- Drug Free environment
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in PDF format to Human Resources. Southern California candidates only please, as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.