Dealer and International Sales Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets in the Dealer and International Markets. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team’s potential, generating sales plans and justifying those plans to upper management. The successful candidate’s primary function will be to seek out and acquire new Dealers and Resellers of E-Z UP product both domestically and internationally, combined with overseeing all aspects of the sales and support functions for our existing Dealers and Resellers.
The following responsibilities/functions have been provided as examples of the types of work most likely associated with this position. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employee can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales plans for both domestic and international Dealers and Resellers.
- Manage, mentor, and lead sales and support team members.
- Meet and strive to exceed sales quotas.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to grow in key industries.
- Prepare reporting as needed.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new sales and support staff.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Analyze sales data and recommend changes or improvements for better customer satisfaction and future revenue.
- Interact with account managers, team leaders/managers, and upper management to evaluate sales strategy and results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in sales management and customer service or related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to analyze and report on data and sales statistics.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Some travel required.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
- Drug-Free environment.
- Business casual work environment.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after the eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Access to training programs and tools to ensure your success
At E-Z UP, we are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing an environment of mutual respect to all applicants and teammates. Each qualified applicant and employee is recruited, employed, and evaluated without regard to any characteristic protected by law, such as race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, or status as military or veteran status. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, discipline, and termination. We provide a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Qualified candidates submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Southern California candidates only as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.