Want to be with a leader? Join the team at International E-Z UP, Inc., the world leader in the Instant Shelter® canopy industry for over 30 years. We are THE premier shelter brand with the best quality shelter products & accessories and service in the business.
E-Z UP, known as the #1 Best Selling Instant Shelter Brand in the World™, seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Customer Experience Sales Associate. E-Z UP® has always set itself apart from other canopy makers with their innovative & highest quality products. E-Z UP created the original Instant Shelter® canopy in 1983 and is known worldwide as the market leader and innovator. E-Z UP desires to find an outstanding Web Designer to be a key contributor in assuring our products exceed our customers’ expectations.
The Customer Experience Sales Associate focuses on providing exceptional sales and service to a variety of customers by building relationships, recommending products, assisting with custom designs, and closing sales to ensure a smooth sales process. The ideal applicant provides complete and appropriate solutions to secure customers for life. You must be comfortable working inbound and outbound leads, sending professional emails, generating interest, qualifying leads and closing sales. The successful candidate is focused on providing an exceptional customer experience from both a sales and service perspective.
- Answer inbound calls, e-mails, chats and web leads
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails
- Educate customers on product options and make recommendations based on needs and budget
- Prepare product quotes and renditions for customer
- Close sales, secure payment and achieve monthly/quarterly individual and team quotas
- Prepare all paperwork necessary for order completeness
- Manage customer opportunity pipeline
- Diligently record all sales activities and necessary follow-up in CRM system
- Stay up-to-date with new products and related features
- Create and process RMAs and call tags
- Review and process Warranty claims
- Create drop ships for orders
- Perform account maintenance activities
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Performs other duties as required
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- College degree and/or recent sales or customer service experience
- Passion for the Customer first and providing exceptional service
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice and retaining composure
- Experience with CRM systems, specifically use of system to record sales activities and schedule follow up tasks
- Excellent organization skills
- Diligent and timely
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence and speak effectively and present information. Respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, clients, vendors, and employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment and personal computers. Familiarity with software programs such as Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook. Must be able to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows. Individuals must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Company.
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental benefits provided after eligibility period
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday hours
- Fun, fast-paced, innovative and business casual work environment
- Drug Free environment
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in PDF format to Human Resources. Southern California candidates only please, as relocation assistance is not available. We will contact only the most qualified candidates.