Artwork Requirements for
Graphic Silkscreen and Digital Imprint
In order to provide your custom graphic order in a timely manner and keep additional artwork charges to a minimum, the guidelines listed below should be followed.
- All fonts need to be converted to outline - (to avoid defaulted text).
- All art intended for silkscreen needs to be vector.
- Silkscreen production should use Pantone solid coated colors only.
- We cannot print the following Pantone colors in any way: PMS 801- PMS 814
- We cannot digitally print Metallic Pantone colors.
- Digital artwork should be output as CMYK. However, any colors that need to match a specified color needs to be called out as a Pantone solid coated number.
- Raster images and effects will be printed in CMYK.
- Remove any overprint or transparency effects.
- RGB colored art needs to be converted to CMYK prior to submission.
- All linked files need to be embedded.
- Digitally printed fabric colors may not exactly match dyed fabric colors.
- Half-toned colors will be output at 20 LPI (lines per inch for silkscreen production).
- For digital printing, black colors need to be changed to the CMYK value: 0,0,0,100
- All graphics are subject to review and approval before production.
- Artwork should be sharp, clean, smooth and free of jagged lines/shapes.
- Elaborate artwork may require additional cleanup charges.
- Additional charges may be incurred if graphics fail to meet these requirements.
- You may use ZIP or STUFFIT compression for multiple files (PC or MAC).
- Large files over 30MB should be sent via CD, DVD, or flashdrive to the address below and marked “Artwork”. Alternatively, you may also use an FTP site such as Dropbox, Hightail, We Transfer, etc. to upload your file and email us the link.
- Send artwork early to avoid production delays.
Accepted Artwork Applications and Requirements
Adobe Illustrator CS6 (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG) - MUST convert all fonts to outline. Artwork should be supplied in vector format. ALL RASTER objects in artwork must be appropriate resolution. If not, it may require artwork changes and additional charges.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 (PSD, PSB, TIF, JPG) - MUST rasterize all fonts and save files as .psd (if you have layers or need transparency). Image resolution should be at 150 dpi at 100% actual size artwork is to be printed or 300 dpi at 50% the actual printed size.
International E-Z UP, Inc.
1900 Second St.
Norco, California 92860 USA
E-mail all art files directly to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your sales representative’s name and your contact info.
Download PDF Version